Inspirational Quotes from Movies-Troy

There are no pacts between lions and men.
Achilles

Greece got along fine before I was born, Greece will be Greece long after I'm gone.
Achilles

I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.
Achilles

Never hesitate.
Achilles

The Gods only protect the strong.
Agamemnon

Empires are forged by war.
Agamemnon

Peace is for women and the weak.
Agamemnon

Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves: will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?
Odysseus

Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!
Achilles

At night I sometimes see them. The faces of the men I killed. They're waiting for me on the far bank of the Styx. They say, Welcome, brother.
Achilles
Loved this quote ? Kindly share it others.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter